Monday, March 23

Jill's Wedding At Lakeway




















It's not everyday a client, from a few thousands of miles away, calls you up tells you they
want to have an all green/ivory color theme and have everything as "organic and playful" as possible. Oh, plus they end up giving you full creative license on the ideas and botanical selections.

Yes, I wasn't dreaming....I love my job!

The bride's tastes were spot on, and letting me come up with ideas that sounded crazy on paper but that didn't bother ....but excited her... well was perfectly satisfying for a designer. We used lots of produce, tons of awesome grasses & amazing peegee hydrangea I had flown in from a wonderful small farmer up north, many beautiful seasonal green toned flowers, as well as a host of other yummy succulents and greenery we grow here at our rural studio. It was my pleasure to make her and her fiance's day as special as I could and she was extremely happy with all that we surprised her for her big day! Thanks again Jill for trusting me completely!

Take care,
Melanie


2 comments:

  1. Melanie - It looks great! You did a wonderful job with this unique request. We were pleased to be the back drop for your masterpieces and Jill's special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the asparagus and artichokes - amazing!

    ReplyDelete