Thursday, January 14

Lemoncello Yellow

We love The Driskill and The Driskill loves us.
We do quite a few weddings at this beautiful,
historic venue and I really loved the way these
monochromatic yellows brightened the darker
wood interior. My client called me one
day and sounded like she was worried about what
she was going to tell me. When she said she wanted
to change her color scheme completely to monochromatic
yellow on the hints of my suggestion, I was thrilled!
She said that she wanted to do it all along but that
she was afraid it was too risky. I ask...does this look
risky? It was such a classic display in a cheerful
palette that everyone commented how beautiful the flowers looked.
We used all things yellow for this client.
Textural items blend well using many different types of flowers.
Orchids to unlikely carnations...it's how our designers
place them that makes all the visual difference.

Happy New Year!
Melanie












No comments:

Post a Comment